Sands Made is a product design workshop based in Victoria, Australia, founded in 2011 by Robbie Sands. Their products are designed in Melbourne, Australia and carefully handmade by a team of skilled local and international craftspeople. They produce the highest quality, environmentally friendly and easy-to-use products for the home and kitchen.
The Cheese Paddle No 3 has been crafted from the finest sustainably harvested timbers, and has been designed to remain a steadfast part of your kitchen for generations to come. It has been designed for use as both a serving platter and cutting board. The natural wear and tear on the board will make it your own.This Cheese paddle features
- Marine grade stainless steel hole for easy storage on hook
- Knife-friendly surface. No accelerated knife dulling
- Tough, long lasting surface, not easily scratched or damaged. Easily chop, cut, slice, cube, dice, hash and more
- Sustainably sourced timbers
- Naturally anti-bacterial surface
Designed in: Australia
Size: Length 55cm Width 16.5cm Thickness 1.7cm
Material: White Oak
Finish: Organic Coconut Oil
Care: Not dishwasher safe. Please refer to detailed care instructions on product.